In order to fulfill its corporate social responsibility and implement human rights protection, the company supports and abides by various international human rights conventions such as the "International Human Rights Code", "United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights", "United Nations Global Covenant", "International Labour Organization Convention", etc. Any violation or anti-human rights behavior, treat all colleagues with fairness and respect. This policy applies to TANDER and all operating locations around the world.
Strictly abide by the labor-related laws and regulations of each operating location, and formulate relevant human rights protection and labor policies and implement relevant measures.
Provide employees with a gender-equal and diverse work environment, adhere to the principles of openness and fairness, and do not discriminate based on individual age, gender, physical and mental disabilities, race, religion, political orientation or pregnant women. Eliminate all forms of forced labor, eliminate employment and employment discrimination, prohibit harassment, respect privacy rights, and strive to create a work environment with equal opportunities, dignity, safety, equality, and freedom from discrimination and harassment.
Comply with local minimum age laws and regulations and do not employ child labor. Tender's employment of employees is based on the priority of local residents, and treats every colleague fairly and equally. Differences in race, religion, nationality, gender, etc. will not affect qualifications or opportunities for appointment, reward, promotion, etc.
Provide employees with minimum wages and benefits that meet or exceed those required by local laws.
Assist employees in maintaining physical and mental health and work-life balance.
There are multiple and open communication channels and regular and irregular labor-management meetings to enhance two-way communication between labor and management to build consensus and promote harmony between labor and management.
The company knows that "employees" are one of the company's most important assets. Only qualified personnel can contribute to the company, thereby improving performance and creating profits. Therefore, the Company continues to attract and retain talents through employee benefits and providing a quality working environment. Implementation situation:
Operating results sharing:
1. Employee remuneration: If there is a surplus in the annual settlement and make up for the losses of the past years, the employee remuneration ratio for the current year shall be formulated in accordance with the regulations of the company's articles of association, and shall be approved by the board of directors and submitted to the shareholders' meeting for recognition.
2. Annual bonus: allowances will be paid on Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival and Lunar New Year depending on the company's operating conditions.
1. Participate in labor insurance, national health insurance and employee group insurance from the date of arrival.
2. Employees' vacation days and official holidays are handled in accordance with the Labor Standards Act.
3. The Employee Welfare Committee provides wedding funds, funeral subsidies, birthday gifts, emergency relief funds, hospital condolences for injuries and illnesses, and irregular group health activities and year-end party activities.
4. Provide a physical health check every two years to help colleagues understand their own health status.
The company follows the "Labor Pension Regulations" and determines the contribution system to use 6% of the total salary as pension on a monthly basis and save it in the labor pension personal account established by the Labor Insurance Bureau. Within the range of 6% of the total monthly salary, the pension is self-contributed to the individual retirement account.
The company encourages employees to report to supervisors, managers, internal audit supervisors or other appropriate personnel when they suspect or discover violations of laws and regulations or this code.
If employees have any opinions or complaints, they can submit relevant opinions to the personnel department of the company's website. For the cases accepted, the company handles all cases in accordance with relevant regulations and procedures.
In addition, there is a sexual harassment complaint hotline, fax and email, which can be appealed to the director of the factory affairs department.
1. In order to ensure the safety of employees, the company has formulated occupational safety and health related management measures, set up occupational safety and health personnel, and regularly holds occupational safety lectures or education and training courses.
2. The factory area is equipped with a complete fire protection system, escape system and emergency lighting in accordance with the provisions of the fire protection laws and regulations, and conducts annual fire inspections and regularly maintains various equipment such as fire fighting appliances. ability.
3. A strict access control monitoring system is set up around the clock, and 24-hour security guards are deployed to implement regular security inspections to prevent illegal intrusions and ensure personal safety protection in office areas and factories.
4. The equipment used in the factory is also regularly maintained and inspected to ensure that the relevant equipment operates normally and meets safety standards; strengthen the operator's personal protection concept at any time and formulate protective gear instructions.
5. Establish an anti-epidemic mechanism and anti-epidemic materials to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and viruses. Regularly provide the latest international epidemic information and health education propaganda.
The company regularly holds "labor-management meetings" and "employee welfare committees" to provide a platform for exchange of views to communicate with employees, or to notify the company's operation-related information by e-mail from time to time. The right to express opinions. If there is any major company-related information that needs to be made known to colleagues, it will be explained in a timely manner through internal emails, communication software or meetings.
The Company and its affiliated companies have established "Education and Training Operational Procedures" as a guideline for employee training.
The parts currently under development are:
1. Pre-employment training: Let new employees understand the company's corporate culture, organizational rules, service rules, management system department introduction, salary and benefits, and basic professional skills.
2. On-the-job training: The training plan includes internal and external training according to the employee's position every year, such as symposiums of relevant professional organizations, regular manufacturer seminars, and external training fees for professional courses.