In order to integrate and promote the company's environmental protection, safety and health, energy saving and other related work, the company is committed to improving the utilization efficiency of various resources and reducing the impact on the environmental load. In terms of environmental safety and health, we are committed to becoming a sustainable enterprise.
1. The company has set up resource recycling bins for resource classification, and conducts discussions with workers from time to time to promote the social responsibility of resource recycling.
2. The company also avoids the waste of disposable tableware.
The company's internal control system "Production Cycle" has formulated environmental protection, safety and hygiene operations in the regulations, and complies with relevant laws and regulations such as the "Labor Safety and Health Law", "Pollution Prevention Law", "Air Pollution Prevention Law" and "Noise Control Law".
There is a cleaning process in the company's product manufacturing process. The cleaning agent avoids the use of domestic or international standard controlled substances, such as ozone-depleting substances and other substances, and replaces them with other less toxic substances to reduce the impact on the environment and reduce the exposure of operators to harmful substances. Possibilities of chemicals. The related domestic sewage is sent to the sewage treatment plant through the pipeline.
The company's main source of greenhouse gas emissions is electricity use. In response to a low-carbon environment, the continuous promotion of energy-saving and carbon-related measures includes:
1. Green energy saving management:
( 1 ) The dryer and the mold temperature machine should be marked with the ECO energy-saving label.
( 2 ) The factory only uses the elevator when it is shipped, and takes the stairs at other times.
(3) Use LED energy-saving lamps for ceiling lamps, warning lamps and escape safety indicators in offices and factories, use shading curtains in sunny places to reduce solar radiant heat, and turn off lighting in some public areas during lunch breaks and off-duty hours.
(4) Promoting the habit of turning off lights and pulling plugs at will, promoting electronic processes towards paperless and reducing the use of paper and toner.
(5) Install solar power generation equipment on the roof of the factory to use green energy to generate electricity.
2. Water management:
( 1 ) The toilet washbasin adopts a sensor-type faucet to save water resources.
(2) The factory signed a contract with the Industrial Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs for the entrusted treatment of waste (sewage) water. The process wastewater and domestic sewage generated by the factory are uniformly discharged to the sewage discharge facilities, and the commissioner will send personnel to collect and test water samples on a regular basis. In order to comply with regulatory emission standards and reduce direct pollution to the environment.
3. Greenhouse Gas Control:
The company is willing to cooperate with the energy saving and carbon reduction policy promoted by the government, continue to pay attention to the changes in relevant domestic and foreign laws and regulations, understand the trends of laws and regulations to respond in advance, and fulfill the responsibility of enterprises in environmental protection.